For the past two years, I've religiously worn MAC Studio Fix foundation, being colour matched every time I bought it. However, now as a poor student, I decided to find a cheaper high-street alternative for everyday wear. Countless Youtubers recommend Bourjois Healthy Mix, so when I saw it was buy one item, get one half price in Superdrug in the Bourjois range, I couldn't help myself! I got the primer too, as I needed a new one and I'm impressed with both. The colour I got was number 54 beige, which not only matches my skin tone perfectly, but also lasts all day with great coverage! I apply this foundation with my hands rather than a brush like with my MAC foundation, and I just love the way it looks when it goes on and the lovely fragrance it has in it! I really would recommend this foundation/primer, in Superdrug it was £15.99 for the both + I got 10% student discount on top!