I am obsessed with wearing pink at the moment, pink clothes, pink shoes. pink accessories, pink make up, etc. you get the point. The combination of that and the long blonde hair leaves me very Barbieish (they don't call me Charbie for no reason!), and in my lectures I get told I remind people of Legally Blonde. I'm ok with this.
I was very late into the sales as I hadn't been paid for over Christmas, but boy once I was paid, I spent a whole day getting my shopping addiction out of my system. These shoes are one of my favourite sale buys:
The Kurt Geiger Bastille in baby pink. £110 reduced to £35... Hellooooo!!! The shoes were almost made for me, right? 'Meet 'Bastille' from Kg Kurt Geiger: A classic court shoe crafted from soft suede that will see your through day to night style with ease. Featuring a comfortable 8.5cm heel, these courts will fast become your go-to heels for the season.'  I have worn these once now and can confirm that is correct. They forgot to add how sassy you look whilst wearing them though?? My boyfriend's mum commented that I was wearing 'girl shoes' for once. Hmm, perhaps the chunky boots/shoes I wear don't do it for everybody?



You can find these magnificent shoes here: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/bastille-pink-patent-35-kg-kurt-geiger-shoe.html