I saw this skirt on a mannequin in Westfield's wednesday night before seeing Wolf of Wall Street and I KNEW I had to have it.  Wow I bet that was expensive I hear you say??? Yes all £12 of it... I kid you not! Good old Primark really delivered with this skirt, it's a bit different to what I'd normally wear but I actually really love it and think it can be worn really nice in spring with whites and other pastels. For now however I wore this outfit to a gig in Shoreditch, so I think it worked well with boots and this off the shoulder crop by Boohoo, paired with my black faux fur bomber. 
I'm overall really impressed with this skirt, especially for such a low price! The only problem is whether it will fit you- I'm wearing the size 6 here and even that is rather large.  Either way, if it fits you, buy it! You won't regret it. Last night I had so many people compliment me on it and ask me where it was from.