Fancy a spot of tennis anyone? Perhaps an afternoon at the country club?

I saw this whilst browsing the Boohoo site and knew it had to be mine! Once I posted it on Instagram, it appears a lot of other people have been lured into buying it too.
For the money I think it's a great set, and will look lovely with chunky white sandals in spring/summer. Both came to £29 (+10% off for student discount) so for the quality it really is a great piece to own!
I was going to order the 8, my normal size, but seeing as it says the super tiny model wearing it in the photo has the 8 on, I was put off- but now I wish I had as you can see the top is quite a bit larger than it could be, but the shorts are an ok fit. I'd suggest going for your normal size and not sizing up!
I have just paired it today with a pink coat to keep me warm, and pink mid (NOT KITTEN) heels. I think it works. Sorry for the VPL- I didn't realise I had one (oh the shame) and only had 5 minutes to take these so couldn't reshoot!