Apologies if you're sick of seeing me dress so disgustingly girlie at the moment, heck I thought I would be by now, but I think the pastels are here to stay a tad longer.
I'm loving the gingham print which is in at the moment- I've already got the Joni high waisted jeans in that print, but I couldn't resist these leggings! So cute, and look much better in reality than on the website. These are £22 from Topshop, which I think is reasonable, I'd suggest sizing down in them. Again it's the famous pink coat, I won't bore you by repeating myself about that. Now everybody always asks me about these boots, even strangers in the street! They are the Topshop Asterix boots in pink, and I think they were only £38- as far as I know however these sold out in about 24 hours and have not since been re-stored, they are available in other colours though and are a really comfy heeled boot, and make you look like Barbie. 
The shirt is another steal from Missguided, amazing quality for £14.99, and such a good fit. It also comes in pink, but I feel like I need some blue in my life right now to counteract the excessive pink!