I'd had my eye on these shorts since I first saw them, but was indecisive about what size to order. OhMyLove does the most amazing pieces and with 20% student discount! These were £28 and I went for the small. As you can see they fit quite well, I'm an 6-8 on my waist but 8-10 on my legs so it's always hard to tell! 
I really rate these shorts and now feel like I need the matching cami to complete the co ord!
The sequin top is another Topshop sale item, £45 down to £20! I felt like I'd probably take this top back as I've ordered two sequin items before and had to return them due to poor quality or them being too sharp, but actually this one is very comfortable, good quality and was only £18 with discount! 
I wore this outfit out with heels during the week, but then decided it could make a good day time outfit paired with my pink boots. Let's face it, this isn't much more daring than I usually wear! I don't tend to like to blend in, as you can probably tell by now...