I won't start by moaning about how bad I look in these photos this time, and instead compliment this two piece! As you've probably gathered I can't resist a matching set, especially when it's pink. This one is probably up there with my favourites, as it has a really nice shape! I cannot wait for the weather to warm up so I can wear this some more without funny looks from people wondering if I realise what country I'm in... (I get that a lot.) I really love the print, and must admit the matching play-suit was tempting...

You can find the top and shorts on Missguided or by clicking here and here.

The denim jacket is a vintage Levi from eBay and I think I paid around £30, which I suppose is an investment as these are timeless. STILL people are asking me about the boots, I refuse to answer now, the first 100 times were enough... 
You may also notice some rather large pink earrings- £1 from Primark! 








\