Since this cardigan has arrived I've received about 2 billion compliments on it, mainly because I haven't taken it off and kiss it from time to time. If you haven't checked out Never Fully Dressed then I apologise because as soon as you click that link, you will probably want it all. I did. This cardigan is one of many colours, now I think I want them all. (Weird I went for a pink, right?!??!?...) Such a reasonable price for a good quality item too. Thank you again NFD for sending me this cardigan! 

I've paired it with a Topshop mesh bralette (£18) and the Topshop Mom jeans (£34), with the Stella dupes by Choies- which are unfortunately slightly too big for me booooo, but Choies are kindly sending me the white pair in a size smaller! I've got this gold waterfall like necklace on too which I think was either H&M/Topshop before Christmas, but they're around almost everywhere!