How beautiful is this jacket?!! Not going to lie, I was walking around London feeling like one of the Pink Ladies! I almost wore my disco pants, but I was concerned I'd burst into song and dance.

The jacket was sent to me by one of my favourite websites at the moment Pretty Little Thing, I love how it's a bomber, as you'll see by my next post, I'm really embracing sports luxe at the moment! There's just something about silk bombers...
It's such as classy pink, and just a cute alternative to a cardigan! I really appreciate the gold zip details too, if you know me I'm very much a gold accessories gal, so often silver zips/buckles put me off of things! You can find it here.

The boots I'm asked about everyday... they're Vagabond and available from Asos, now please stop asking!!!!!! If I'm asked it one more time, it's possible I will self-destruct. 
The jeans and top are both favourite's of mine from Topshop- love the joni jeans and even more so in this gingham print! The peplum crop I found a little different than my regular crops and couldn't resist for only £18!