Ignore the state of me in these photos... it was one of those bad face/hair/body days! But I couldn't not share this Primark steal I picked up this week!
When I first saw these shorts I was very interested and when I then found the matching bomber, with gold detailing, I knew it was meant to be!!!! The shorts were only £10, and the jacket £15, so only £25 for the set which I think is very reasonable! I posted the photo below on my instagram last night and many people couldn't believe it was from Primark (not sure why as I'm finding some gems in there recently!!!), but possibly due to it looking more expensive than it was! I had to get the shorts in the 6 as it was either size 6 or size 14, and I was adamant I was going home with the set, so it usually would look more flattering I'd imagine! I highly would recommend you all getting your butts to Primark and picking this one up!
I could have added colour to this outfit, but I felt like a monochrome day so paired it with this high neck vest from ASOS, and the white Vagabonds which also can be found on ASOS.
For a little more interesting touch I also added this body chain from eBay, which I think I only paid £2.99 for!