First of all, wanna see my nudes babe? Sure? Ok I'll send them now.




Haha, today I actually dressed reasonably sociably acceptable! After being sent these gorgeous shoes from La Moda, I decided to put this outfit together, as I was supposedly going out for a meal with my boyfriend to celebrate 'early Valentines' as we can't be together on the day. As it turns out we ordered pizza and stayed in (my first pizza since September!!!!).
You may be able to see this skirt is a bit too big for me now, it's the sold out one from Topshop last summer, which I love, but it doesn't sit very well anymore as you can probably see from the front around my tummy and the side shots! I may be selling this, so if I do I'll probably advertise on my Instagram, or leave a comment here? It's UK size 10. The top also you won't be able to get now as it was a Christmas present from my boyfriend's mum the year before last!
But the coat I picked up from Topshop sale for only £40! 

If you are needing a pair of nude heels, I really would suggest these ones. The gold detailing makes them look so elegant and expensive, without the actual expensiveness!!