Yet again a pastel princess. I just can't keep buying them, it feels like the more clothes I buy which is suitable for warmer weather, the quicker I'll get to wear them?
These shorts are the final item from this weeks Boohoo order and they were only £15! So cute and comfy. I would say they are quite true to size, these are the 8 and are nor too tight or too loose. I love how shops have started to update their new season stock (pastels!!!) but my bank balance doesn't- but for £15 who could say no?
Again the jumper was only £10 and from Primark- the best place to go for affordable fluffy jumpers.
My favourite item of the month 
No adjectives could describe how much I love this bag from River Island. I'd been lusting over it for ages and found it in stock at the Marble Arch store- needless to say I got on a tube straight there!!! It comes in mint and peach too and basically I want all 3... IT'S SO FLUFFY I WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!