Slightly different outfit post today, I figured I could incorporate a little insight into my time back at home. Last week I decided I needed a break away from London and to spend some much needed time with my pets! I also brought along my lil city gal Russian for her to experience another part of England, and see the contrast of where I live. She held her first chicks and rabbits and saw deer and llamas for the first time! I also took her to this abandoned holiday park. (I'll leave a video below if you're interested!) 





























I'm wearing these navy cigarette trousers, which were only £5 from Primark, would you believe?! I'm not sure if they're supposed to be cropped or my abnormally long legs give me the 'ankle swingers' look... either way I like them! The shirt is part of a two piece I picked up in Topshop recently and adore!!! And the blazer was £55 from Topshop, which again I'm in love with and find myself wearing all the time!