I had to feature another outfit wearing this beautiful Forever21 blazer! I decided to show another way of how I styled it today. If you were in London today, you'll be able to imagine how cold and wet I was by 4pm! I went into the hairdressers in sunshine and came out to a monsoon!!! On that note, goodbye horrible roots, you have been highlighted (thank you Toni & Guy academy!).
The lilac top is a Missguided number, and one of my go to tops! I felt all superior pairing it with the blazer.
The trousers are part of a Topshop two piece I picked up recently and are the comfiest things, and I think they can be pulled off with more or less anything! Very versatile. I thought I might regret spending so much on the two piece, but no regrets yet!
The cheeky dog iPhone case which features in a few photos is Marc Jacobs, the bag (which I think is very similar to the Zara shoppers) Primark and the boots Vagabond!



















 (Had to include the classic 'fashionista' way of wearing a jacket!!!)