So first of all let me state this is in no way me boasting, or being like 'hey look at my hot bod' because I am still unhappy with it, I am just sharing my progress as requested! 


End of February 2014

In January I posted a 'before and after', so these two photos are just a more recent 'after'. 
I wouldn't say the progress is huge, but I've been working on my abdominals and upping the distance of my runs. Due to work commitments now conflicting with my gym hours, until there is more daylight in the evenings, my exercise on the weekends has been jeopardised. So rather than 7 days a week, 5 days a week in the gym is more likely for me now.
Food-wise I'm still sensible but allow treats occasionally, and unfortunately have slipped back into my redbull addiction which probably isn't helping! I've recently been put on medication which has suppressed my appetite though, so I will have to see how that goes.

Just a few months left until bikini season!!!