The weather today was beautiful, and I was lucky enough to be on the Isle of Wight to make the most of the glorious countryside! As it was surprisingly warm in the sunshine, I got away with bare legs and sandals for the most part of the day, dressing in spring-y colours and accessorising with a daffodil! 
The most part of this outfit is from Boohoo. The gorgeous yellow cropped fisherman knit jumper was only £12!! Such a steal, I was in love with the Topshop one in at the moment, but for £12 this one is just as good and SO much cheaper! The skirt again, only £15 from Boohoo (here, I certainly think I need some of the other colours now)! The gingham is everywhere at the moment, but I loved this skirt because the print was larger than most and the skirt is cut very nicely! You can get it here, and again I think I may need to invest in the pink version! 
As you may have seen by my recent wishlist, I was after a white jacket and hey presto, I found this beautiful one in Primark for only £19!!!
The shoes are my Zara babies, and they were £39.99- I can tell you're going to be seeing a lot more of these...

And of course, last but not least, this perfect white bag from LAMODA. I was after a white bag for so long, but I found it hard finding one which didn't look too cheap, but at the same time it had to be cheap... because you know, I'm not made of money for CelinĂ© bags...
I love this one, gold hardware and a quilted effect with both handles and long straps. You can get it here for only £20 and 10% off for first time customers!!!