Spring is making London such a prettier place! As an island gal, I have really been missing the baby lambs, daffodils etc. however the blossom has recently started popping up around central, and is such a nice contrast against pretty buildings!

I have been wearing a hat this week. I bought it from Primark for about £7 in October, but didn't really think it suited me. I've revisited it again this week after my new found 'fashion confidence' and have been loving it! You can almost certainly pick up a cheap one on eBay by searching 'felt fedora'. The bag is also Primark and in store for £9 right now!

The dress I got in Missguided's flash sale for about £9 I think?! It's faux leather at the front and a more scuba back. I really love it! Leather on leather can sometimes look a little harsh on me, but with the light pink lipstick and pastel layers I think it suits me a lot more! You can find the dress here!

The coat/shoes I have previously mentioned and are recent from Topshop, and my new go to item is the pink blazer which I've mentioned countless times recently, from Newlook for only £24.99!