Lilac and yellow have always been a favourite combination of mine, and as you've probably noticed, I'm also a big fan of jelly shoes! These gorgeous pastel ones can be found here on LAMODA for only £9.99!!! I can't wait to see the other colours for spring/summer! LAMODA never disappoint, if you haven't already, check out their bags! Jelly shoes are like marmite I think, you either love them or hate them, but I've been lovin' them since '93! Thank you again LAMODA for sending me these!

The lilac jumper was an impulse buy this week, my mum sent me up a voucher for Topshop, so I couldn't help popping in. I've always had my eye on these eyelash jumpers as they're in the cutest colours and are the softest jumpers around, so when I saw they were on special offer for £30 I knew it was meant to be! As I'm in a lilac phase right now, it had to be the lilac, although I nearly went for the gorgeous pink colour!

...And the trousers are Topshop which I've already mentioned in detail two posts ago!