I'm spending a few days on the Isle of Wight again, before being emerged in a summer of full time work (unless something amazing comes along and means I can live the good life...)!

These photos are taken in the seaside town of Cowes, because I clearly could not resist the pastel backdrops! Sorry in advance if I'm stood in front of your house... A cute cat also decided to join me in a few shots! That's one of the perks about the Isle of Wight- animals everywhere!!!


I picked this skirt up at the Beyond Retro X Company magazine event last week, and absolutely love it! It really has that American Apparel vibe to it, and was only £15. It says size 8 but I'd say it was a bit bigger! Could be worth looking here for similar alternatives!
The bralette I am super loving right now, and have in many colours! It's only £9.99 so with the discounts Missguided have it makes it a really good staple. You can find it here.
The shoes are my new ASOS loves, I have linked them in a post below but they are the white Half Penny's I do believe! The blazer again I have featured loads recently and is by Newlook and links can be found in previous posts. And the coat Topshop- which I think is still sold out online, but I have seen in the Oxford Circus store this week!

Incase you were also wondering, the necklace was only £6 from Primark.