I think Never Fully Dressed has to be my favourite shopping website at the moment, and you can probably see why with this two piece!
I believe they are being released this week sometime and can be found on the website I have linked above! In the meantime they have lots of lovely items in and these sets in different colours!
Both the caridgan and skirt is so versitile for other outfits too!

They are also running an instagram competition to win this set in either this colour or yellow, so check out @neverfullydressed.

I was feeling cute that day, so I popped some blossom in my hair and paired the outfit with a bunny tshirt from Topshop, which I think is still available for £16.
Shoe wise I'm wearing my white leather Vagabonds, I have written a post about the cheapest place to buy these and have added a code for £5 off - look under my 'FOUND' tag on here!