Recently I've seen a lot of editorials with coral lips and oranges. I'd never really thought my skin tone and hair colour went that well with orange, thinking it suited darker toned people. 

I decided to give it a go, and this is the outcome.

I'm very much 'budget' here! The skirt, top and blazer are all Primark!The skirt also comes in a teal colour, but like I say, when I saw it in orange, I decided it was time to come out of my comfort zone and embrace the orange! It's a faux leather with a short split up the back and was only £10, the shirt also was only £10 and has beautiful neon orange and mesh detailing.
As already mentioned this white blazer is my new favourite thing, for £19 I think it is well worth the money and looks a look more than it's price! 

The bag is my lovely LAMODA one again (link in yesterdays post) and my sandals are from ASOS and were £40 I think!














\