http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

I am SO humbled to be told people have nominated me into the Company Style Blogger awards. As I have only been blogging since January it is really crazy how much lovely support I've had. I love reading my comments, both on here, Instagram (and now Youtube!) and getting the opportunities to meet and work with all sorts of different brands! 

I hadn't really given this much thought, but once people had told me they have nominated me (to my surprise) it was really reassuring, and now I feel like it won't be so much of an awkward tumble weed moment if I encourage people to vote for me if they think I deserve it! 

So here I am, just a blogger asking for some love! If you do enjoy reading my blog, or even just having a nose at the outfits I post, please please please could you take the time to nominate me? 
(Is this where I guilt trip you all and say I'm ending the world if I'm not nominated?) 

Best Personal Style Blog - Newcomer (less than one year blogging)
You can find the link to nominate here

Thank you so much to those who do take the time to nominate!! I know it sounds so cliché but blogging really is transforming my life and the way I perceive it!