I think it is probably time to come to terms with the fact that Topshop pelmet skirts are not designed for legs as long as mine. But c'mon, look how nice it is?!! I almost knew I would find it too short, but it still won my heart anyway. You can find it here for £34.  As the weather warms up, I think it would equally look as nice with a black bralette, but for now I'm sporting it with my favourite Pretty Little Thing jumper, which is £15 and found here (I look less like a hussy with my top half covered up too...)! 

I think the shoes are a great warmer weather alternative to boots! I mean they're like a hybrid of a pair of sandals and a pair of boots... amazing. The look of boots but with the ventilated goodness of the sandal, what's not to love (unless you're a cut out boot hater!)? This particular pair was sent to me by the lovely ladies at Linzi and can be found here for a very reasonable £38! 

The necklace you can see is again by Vintage Styler and can be found here for £22!

Also I must apologise for my expressions... I'm not trying to give off an intentional smouldering look gone wrong, I have bad allergies right now because of hayfever!