To be honest, I thought cricket jumpers in my wardrobe were just as gone as my Jack Wills days, however this one managed to win back my heart! (Probably something to do with it being lilac.)

I wasn't going to upload this post as the flowers in the photo are in focus, rather than me, but seeing as the jumper has now gone into the sale, I thought I'd share it!

I am always lacking knitwear, and seeing as it's getting warm enough to go coatless, but too chilly to go with one layer, I have decided to add a few more to my wardrobe! This being one of my favourites. It is so comfy and a nice oversized fit. I got the SM, which as you can see is quite large on me. It is now available in the sale for only £11.99, which you can find here.

The bralette is another Missguided number, only £9.99 (you're probably realising I have this in a lot of colours by now...) and can be found here

Trousers/shoes are both Topshop. The leggings are £22 and the shoes £75... I won't go into detail about them again as I've already mentioned them, likewise this Primark hat and bag!