Likewise with most of the entire existence of the world, I wished I was at Coachella last weekend, sipping gin and juice side by side with Katy Perry. A girl can dream. 
Instead I thought I'd try myself with a (English weather appropriate) Coachella outfit, which was really an excuse to whip out this gorgeous head chain, (from ASOS for £12 may I add).

This two piece has to be one of the most beautiful things I know own, strictly speaking I'm not a floral wearing kinda girl, but for some reason this one really stole my heart. It is a very good quality and a very nice, interesting fit. You don't have to buy it as the set, you can just get either the top or shorts! I would really recommend this, I'd also like to dress it up with heels and a navy or pink blazer for a more formal feel. Shorts and top can be found by clicking, how convenient am I for you guys?! 

The shoes are my lilac LAMODA jellies, these are just an all round winner in my eyes, found here for a bargain price of £9.99!

The bag is another gem from Vintage Styler. I am always after a suitable clutch for nights out, but always find they clash etc. I have a few black ones but they don't always look good... however this gold one is almost always going to match as I am a gold jewellery wearing human. It can be found here for £35 and comes with a detachable strap which is super handy.

The coat is from Missguided and I AM IN LOVE!!!! I have been waiting for a lilac coat for so long, you guys know how much I love lilac... so this one was perfect! It's a great material for spring and is an open front. Would really recommend, £34.99 is incredibly reasonable too! Found here.