If you don't get the Katy Perry reference, you should probably reevaluate your life...

Sorry for my face in these photos, hay-fever is getting the best of me right now, and combining the fact I'm still adamant to wear my lenses, small, squinty eyes are the result! The first photo has such a 'blue steel' glance. I'm not even sorry.

Before I go on to describe this outfit in the odd manner I usually do, I just wanted to say, despite me featuring an increasing amount of gifted items (all of these in fact) I do maintain that I only accept items chosen by me, and items I feel I would buy myself. I do say no to companies which aren't my thang, and I do make sure the items truly are what I would buy... as often I find myself clouded by the whole 'free clothes' thing, and have to remember you guys are here to see my style, not what I can get my hands on for free! Ok disclaimer over...

Unfortunately this playsuit seems to have sold out by the time I posted my preview on Instagram earlier this morning! Crazy. But it was sent to me by She Likes which stocks a lot of affordable clothes. Not all was my cup of tea, but there were a few items I loved, including this playsuit, doesn't it remind you of a Oh My Love kinda vibe?

The jacket is my silk bomber by Pretty Little Thing, which can be found here for a reasonable £30, and the shoes are also PLT (I wouldn't be a blogger if I didn't have these babies) and can be found here for £50. I won't go into many details about the shoes as I have just featured them in my next Youtube video and talk a lot more about them there!

Bag is by Vintage Styler and found here and the pretty pink watch is Olivia Burton and found here!