Yay for spring everybody!! And yay for me not looking so weather inappropriate anymore!

I love this cheeky number from Pretty Lavish, it can be worn daytime layered up like I have with a blazer, or back out working dat thang for a night out!
It honestly is such a flattering fit and cut, and I am loving everything white right now! (Maybe because it makes me look freakishly tanned...)
The dress is available this week so keep your eyes peeled! You will be able to get it here

I'd even reccomend getting this dress if you just want to wear it around the house with your back out, feeling sassy...

I have paired it with my classic ASOS shoes which I am wearing to death right now, so versitile!!! And my Forever 21 blazer, topped off with my cheeky yellow feather River Island bag... how Easter is the bag?!