So I'm a little cruel for posting this now, after the playsuit has sold out... BUT I'm hoping it is restocked for the sake of you who didn't manage to nab it. I actually have a spare size 8 (long story) if anybody is interested in bribing me... I don't think I've ever had a more complimented item, nor been asked so many times 'where is it from?!'. When I first bought it I actually wasn't sure it was going to be everyones cup of tea, but I have been proved very wrong!
My coat is another favourite right now, I know I've already featured and talked about it, but here I am again telling you how amazing it is and what a bargain it is.
Bag is Grafea (you probably know that by now!) and shoes are ASOS. I'll add the links below now to make things easier for you guys!













And this one is for Fiona!