Maybe it's the white collar, huge amount of leg on show and the killer heels, but add bunny ears to me and a tail and I reckon I could make a good flat chested, poorer bodied, Playboy Bunny! Maybe I should send these to Hefner now and start my new life in the mansion...
Happy Easter! I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend! I've worked every second of it, so sympathy my way please. Sympathy can be given in the form of shoes if you wish...

I'm not feeling particularly body confident in these, so please be kind! However, I do love everything about this outfit. The playsuit is another cheeky number by PLT - so cute! I love the collar. Collars + blazers for me are a match made. There is literally SO much I want from the 'new in' section of Pretty Little Thing, so definitely check them out - but don't let anything I want sell out!
 You can find this beauty here and if pink isn't your colour, it comes in blue and black too! I sized up, I'd suggest you doing so too as it is rather skimpy! 

Let us take a moment to appreciate these shoes... heavenly! I feature these in my newest YouTube video, so be sure to check that out! You can find them here for £45!

The blazer is always a favourite of mine. I love the cut, and it was only £19 from Primark!!! Billy bargain! 

Beautiful Olivia Burton watch found here!