This one goes out to my friend Milly because she is the #1 fan of mermaids. To be fair there isn't anything distinctively mermaid about this... more dolphin-in-a-pink-coat, but I can work with that!!

I don't do this dress justice as I so stupidly had no idea how many creases it had in it!!! The pains of no full length mirror in my uni room...but it is abolutely stunning on and will look great for a night out with some heels, showing off the back! The lovely ladies at Motel let me pick this last week, I almost chose it in the pink but decided to be different, I'm glad I did as the colour is beautiful! You can find it here!

My blazer is my Newlook number which I have featured about 2 billion times already, and my coat is this one from Boohoo!

The sandals I talk about in my recent YouTube haul but they are these cheeky bargains from LAMODA!