Pastels - check
Dogtooth - check
Legs out - check
Jelly shoes - check
Blazer - check

...if there was going to be a typical 'Charlotte Fisher' outfit, this would be very close to it!
We all know I love a good blazer, and this pastel-y mint one is divine! It's just been released on Pretty Little Thing so I would suggest snapping it up whilst you can! It's true to size and made of a nice soft polyester material, meaning it will keep you warm, but not too hot! It does come in more conventional colours too, for example black and also white, but I say be adventurous and go for the mint! It is only £28 which is very reasonable for a blazer I think and you can find it here. Much love to the ladies at PLT for sorting me out with a few of my favourites off of the website to review and style for you all! I can't get enough of them right now!

I was umming and ahhing over this dress for quite some time... did I need it? No definitely not... did I want it, 100% yes. I have no regrets! You have probably gathered I already own my fair share of items very similar to this dress, but in different shapes and forms and pastel colours!
However this dress was really a good buy. For me it is the perfect fit and length, as I have quite long leg, sometimes things come up inappropriately too short but I really like the cut of this one! It's cute and fun, but keeps my modesty! You can pick this little number up here for £19.99!