So after the Boohoo wishlist appeared to go down quite well, I was requested to do a Missguided one. I've actually already ordered a few of the items seen here, so no doubt you will see me styling them some point over the next two weeks! I know the pastel jeans are a bit excessive, but I couldn't pick a colour?! I've listed all the links for you below.




TALA CROSSOVER BACK BRALET IN FLORAL PRINT

GRICKA BABY PINK RIBBED MIDI SKIRT
MILIANA BABY PINK KNIT CROP TOP

BRIGITTE DISCO FIT SKINNY JEANS IN LILAC
BRIGITTE DISCO FIT SKINNY JEANS IN MINT
BRIGITTE DISCO FIT SKINNY JEANS IN BABY BLUE
BRIGITTE DISCO FIT SKINNY JEANS IN BABY PINK

EILISE LONG LINE BLAZER IN LEMON

CHARLETTE CAMEL CURVE HEM MINI SKIRT
BIBIANKA CAMEL CROP TOP WITH CURVE HEM

CHARLENE ROLL NECK CROPPED JUMPER IN BABY BLUE

CHANTAL STRAPPY CONTRAST BODYCON DRESS WITH MESH DETAIL

EMMELIE CREPE BRALET IN LILAC

JOLIE PINK GINGHAM CHECK CROPPED BLOUSE

BERTE CROPPED JUMPER IN YELLOW