Cocoa Brown:

Lovely to finally meet Marissa and the team!





The Comms Store:

Lots of AW14 clothes/accessories, and of course I was attracted to the new Katy Perry by Eyelure range!











Molten Brown X Reward Style:

Tasty food and cocktails and zesty Molten Brown massages!






Toni & Guy show:

Probably the only time I am ever going to get this close to a Giles dress, and I certainly wasn't complaining about the Steve Madden shoes!

Maria Galati from the creatives team used me for this up do (don't quote me on which show it was inspired by!!) and the lilacy fringe was actually created with my own hair and a hairpiece. 




Colleen Rooney X Littlewoods:

Yep. I can confirm that they are real human bodies. Life is unfair!!
This event was super fun- as you can probably see it was held on a boat trip down The Thames!