So obviously I am embracing a slightly new look here... I know it won't be everybody's cup of tea (especially my friend Arabella's!!) BUT whilst in mourning over not being able to get my hands on the palm tree pink Nikes, I ordered these beauties. Now the intention was for the gym, however I thought I'd mix things up a little bit and in doing so taking some different styled photos for my flatmates portfolio. It's all a bit of fun and I actually do really like this combination of clothes!
I LOVE all of the 90s crops from Miss Selfridge and I really think this yellow one picked up on the small part of yellow on the Nikes. The shirt is equally as loud and by Bank Fashion, it's either too big for me or very oversized, so I think it looked cooler open front!

Don't mess with me guys. (Also sorry for the attitudinal crotch shots...)

http://bit.ly/1fWlE3o















I hope all of you who come here for my pretty outfits aren't too disappointed!!