As you can probably tell by the lack of flesh on show and the end of world lighting in the photos... the weather wasn't so great whilst shooting this outfit! Although the weather isn't great, it still isn't 'cold' so this is my kind of in-between outfit for the days I don't like strangers constantly questioning if I'm not cold!

This jacket is another bargain She Inside item, like the jeans in my previous post. People asked the quality of other items from the site, so hopefully this gives you an idea! I love this jacket, but as always, size up! I got the M in this and it was a good call.

The trousers are by Topshop, however they sadly are sold out online... but don't fear, I've linked a very similar, cheaper pair by Missguided! The shirt is also by Topshop and also has popped up in a previous blog post of mine! Likewise my blue Zara sandals. 

I've topped the outfit off with my gorgeous popcorn yellow Grafea which I just think makes the pastels 'pop' and makes the outfit a little more interesting!