Seeing as I'm off to a few festivals this summer, I'm really getting in the festivally/summery spirit recently!

I always assocaited USC with Soul Cal and the more sportier of fashion, however when I was contacted by them recently to collaborate I was happily surprised to see some lovely pieces that they had in! This lacey set had to be my favourite- there was a place missing in my wardrobe for a set like this! The model in the lookbook wears it untucked, but I tucked it in to spice things up a bit, but this is definitely going to be showing it's face again a lot this summer! Sizing wise I found XS to be the perfect fit (oh honey, XS, I'm so skinny and perfect...) so I'd say XS is a true to size, size 8!

I've paired it with my floppy Topshop hat, LAMODA sandals that I was so kindly sent this week (such a bargain and SO comfy) and a black kimono. This look is super comfy, but I think it looks reasonably dressed up, a perfect combo!
















Kimono: Topshop (similar here and here)