I absolutely love the print of this playsuit, the pastel with a flash of neon is perfect for my style right now! I was actually in Newlook yesterday and noticed they have a kimono with the same fabric too (You can find it here!)! This cheeky little number is from Boohoo and is really great value for money for £15! I like how you can wear pastels with it, but alternatively this would look good with neon heels and a bright jacket for nights out. I would suggest sizing up if you didn't want it as fitted as I have mine!

The coat is also by Boohoo and I think looks a lot more than the £45 it costs. It's wool look and a really nice fit (I need to stop buying coats, it's almost summer!!!!). 

My lilac Grafea matches nicely as it compliments the lilacs in the print of the playsuit, along with my LAMODA shoes picking up on the pastel pinks!

You may also notice my rings! LAMODA are bringing out a gorgeous jewellery collection this week and they've sent me a few bits to try. I am in love with these rings! If you make an order, you can use my code 'PASTELPRINCESS10' to get 10% off! 



















Rings: LAMODA (10% discount with 'PASTELQUEEN10')