So just a casual outfit here, I wore this for a day at Toni & Guy (photos on my Twitter!) and then a bit of Oxford Street browsing. I've been so eager to wear this two piece, you know when you just see something and there's no umming or ahhing - you just know it is meant to be! Well that's what happened with this number! I love all the tropical prints and brights at the moment, but of course pastels still have my heart as I just think they compliment my skintone/hair colour the best! Newlook did super good with this set, and to be fair it hardly breaks the bank which makes it even better!

I've paired it with my Boohoo pink bomber, pink Olivia Burton watch, pink and white LAMODA sandals and white Grafea bag! 

ALSO I have finally found an affordable but also credible place to get my nails done in Central London! I've been all over the place to find nails, I've found them nice and cheap further out of central, but the quality was awful! And the ones where I live are all £40-£50... and that's just for a clear set! These however I luckily found by coincidence yesterday at Tottenham Court Road (Oxford Street area!). 
If you are in London, £30 for a set like this but a discount if you say you know me! The salon is really nice and by Primark Tottenham Court Road - 'Beauty Box' 9 Great Russel Street 02086170275 - they didn't ask me to do this but I was so happy I told them I have to tell the world!! 












Rings: LAMODA (10% discount with 'PASTELQUEEN10'