Right now I can't get enough of mixing pink with red?! I used to think it was a complete no no, but now I can't believe how well they compliment each other. I'm also enjoying the increase of prints readily becoming available, that must mean it's almost summer, right?!

I went into Zara to pick up the pink pool sliders, as I finally gave in, and I spontaneously ended up leaving with this playsuit. I didn't even try it on! I just saw it and knew it was meant to be. No regrets! The lighting is all wrong in these photos so it doesn't give it it's full justice- it's even nicer in real life!

Check out how casual I look just relaxing there on that bench... not posed AT ALL.

Some of you may know I worked with Miss Selfridge on Saturday and covered their Oxford Circus 'Festival' event... well I kindly recieved a gift voucher whilst there and couldn't resist this faux leather jacket!!! Could you believe I didn't own one before? I never wanted to spend out on the real deal, due to not knowing how much use I'd get out of it, and I'd never come across a faux which fit the bill! This one is perfect for me! Gold hardware!! For £55 I think it's a reasonable price for such a gorgeous piece, and Miss Selfridge have 20% off for students right now! Fit wise I think it's really flattering, I sized up and got the 10 so I can layer underneath it in the winter- I also got mine in petite (which I'm clearly not) as the other sizes were sold out, but it still looks fine even on a giant like myself! 

I'm not really a fan of my legs in these, so please ignore them! Hench, male, rugby player comes to mind, oh woe is me.
 My  hair is a day two result from me taking out half of my crown by Cheeky Parlour. You'll see the original hair in my next post!
I'm also showing off one of my gorgeous Olivia Burton watches. I have some exciting news regarding them, so keep your eyes peeled!