This outfit to me screams city break. I could imagine strolling round Rome, Barcelona or possibly floating round Venice in this number!

For the price, I think this Newlook two piece looks and feels more expensive- it also comes in a monochrome version too if you aren't brave enough to embrace the red! Online it says 'pink' but I would definitely argue that this is more of a red! I really made the most of my Newlook press day voucher and also picked up these faux leather mules! I've been debating over the Zara pair for quite some time, but couldn't quite commit to the price incase I didn't wear them enough! So for me these were perfect and so much more in budget. I love these mules, they're surprisingly so comfy!
To top the look off I've gone for an oversized black floppy hat and my leather jacket!

Sorry for my lack of a cupid's bow!!! Red lipstick really emphasises it...