So there's a lot going on with this outfit... tassels on tassels, prints, embellishments, and a whole lot of mint. I've probably crossed a million fashion no-nos with this outfit, but hey- I think it works?!

I'm still in my bohemian 'yay it's festival season' phase right now, which I think is reflected perfectly here. HOW AMAZING ARE THE BOOTS??? Thank you ASOS!!!

Lauren Pope, otherwise known as the tidy little number of a DJ on TOWIE, recently has launched a clothing range with In The Style, whom contacted me seeing if I wanted to pick a few from her collection. Of course I was attracted to this dress as it screamed summer evenings/hot holidays/festivals... the malarky. It looks incredibly short on me, but you must remember I am a tall girl with freakishly long legs! The tassels, which don't show up on the photos as well as I'd have hoped, make it more modest if you are as tall as me, rest assured. 
I'm excited to announce I will be meeting with In The Style and Lauren Pope very soon to see what pieces are next to be released! 

Again, I'm loving everything kimono and palm tree printed right now, so this minty number from Bank was obviously right up my street. I think it matches perfectly with the boots, with the pastel minty colour really complimenting the contrast of the black! And what minty outfit would be complete without my trusty Olivia Burton?!































Shoes: ASOS (I also have the pink version, can you blame me?! Found here)