More dedication to blogging, blogging in the rain is sooo totally in right now. Raindrops are SS14's #1 accessory! I hope you like the cow (camel) girl look I have going on right here. I cannot get enough of beige and camel right now!!! I think it really compliments pink too, which is helpful as 95% of my wardrobe is pink. 
This cheeky little Missguided set was incredibly popular on my instagram and has now almost sold out I believes, however don't fear - I'm sure it will be restocked! It is a beauty.
The hat was another spontaneous buy that I am LOVING but am not entirely sure I can pull off... I can try though!
  The jacket I was lusting over for so long, and the lovely ladies at PLT were kind enough to include it in my recent package from them and I haven't taken it off since!!! I have the M as the S was out of stock but I love the fit of it oversized regardless!