So basically I am one big yellow sunflower. I don't know what to say about this outfit, other than there's lots of yellow and lots of sunflowers! 

Now some of you may disagree with my two piece, but some of you may appreciate it immensely. Why, I hear you ask? Well if you work for American Apparel you are probably going to dislike this set as it is basically an identical dupe... but for £20 instead of almost £60. The only difference I found was the sizing - in AA I buy size small, but in this I ordered the medium and even still I think it comes up slightly smaller than the small at AA. For those who ask, I've never paid tax or customs with She Inside and it takes just under 2 weeks to arrive (express I think).

To break up me looking like a complete sunflower, I layered the set up with this yellow cropped fisherman jumper from Boohoo, tucking it in at the waist. It's currently in the sale for £5 so happy days!

The gorgeous headpiece is by Rock N Rose and is such a great statement piece for this summer's festivals, I also have my eye on a few others - it's definitely worth checking their pieces out! 

And of course, what outfit is complete without a Grafea? This yellow one definitely is one of my favourite colours!