Recently I got given the opportunity to pick a new pair of glasses from Glasses Direct. After having an eyetest and finding my eyes were disappointingly more blind than my last eye test, I picked these frames by London Retro! I was drawn to the flash of blue that they have through them, and they arrived almost instantly. So that explains the four eyes in this post, as strictly speaking I usually only wear my glasses inside and contacts for the rest of the time, but these were nice enough to debut to the world!

I also recieved my first package from In Love With Fashion this week, and I am really impressed with the bits I picked from them! This kimono/shorts set is by them and from their new collection, it is so perfect for summer and I found it looked good with this little Miss Selfridge crop, minty watch by Olivia Burton, pink shoes from Linzi and my popcorn yellow Grafea! I think this would equally make a great festival outfit!