So as you can probably tell, these photos are a bit of a fail... I shot them whilst home on the Isle of Wight last week and in my head thought it would be a really great idea to have an edgy 'city girl' outfit, in the countryside... Not sure I have achieved my desired vision! Eitherway shoutout to the cows in the background for being fabulous models and making the photos what they are. Kind of a 'festival feel'. I'd also been walking in the humidity and wind for an hour before taking these, so I'm rather ruffled/a scuffy hot mess. The wind also appears to have influenced my facial expressions... AND I know I am in need of having my ends trimmed, I've been hiding it by curling my hair...

OK enough complaining, onto the outfit!
The cute little cage bralette I have been wanting to share with you guys for a while - it's by Elsie & Fred a small online company which you should definitely check out. Likewise the rest of the outfit, Dark Pink are an amazing emerging brand with the cutest two pieces! I decided to be more exciting than usual and not just go for the pink two piece bralette set, instead chosing this mesh tee and silky shorts! Out of my comfort zone! My friend Joe did text me to say my top looked like some kind of fettish/bondage item, but in a good way... so hey ho!

To match the black underlay I toughened it up with my black leather jacket and black sling back Vagabonds.