You know how I was saying I love minimal effort, comfy outfits, which aren't just your old Abercrombie sweat pants from 4 years ago so you can still venture into public? Well this outfit is another one! Firstly I have to thank the very generous Missguided for supplying me with a huge chunk of my summer wardrobe and secondly I have to thank them for creating such an amazing set! 

This two piece is the comfiest thing! I sized up for added comfort (it has a draw string on the trousers anyway) but truth be told I don't think I needed to! The print is gorgeous and I just love the purple hue it has to it. It's definitely something which can be dressed down with trainers, or up with heels! 

For me, yellow and purple and yellow and monochrome have always been a perfect match, so I've paired it with this boyfriend jacket from Pretty Little Thing (I also think PLT have supplied most of my current wardrobe!!!). The jacket is also really nice quality (better than my Topshop one which was double the price, ahem) a flattering fit and just such a nice colour!

I decided to go with my black floppy hat and black LAMODA sandals just to make it more of a statement daytime outfit.