So here's a few quick snaps of what I wore day 2 of the Isle of Wight Festival! ...Looking at these photos gives me severe post-festival-blues. 

One of my favourite ever collaborations has to be this one with Red Hot Sunglasses... If I could marry a pair of sunglasses, this would be them! I hardly ever find any to suit me, so for me to love them and for me to feel comfortable wearing them in a huge bonus! RHS do so many designer sunglasses at a much more affordable price than elsewhere on the highstreet, so it is worth checking them out before your summer hols! 

The two piece is a sample so the sizing was a little skimpy on me with a few stitches odd, here and there, but even still I loved it so much it had to make a debut at the festival (despite my boyfriend opposing and saying I looked naked...)!

To make myself less naked I layered it up with another of my Missguided 'festival picks' - this amazing embroidered denim jacket! I sized up and got the 10 in this as I prefer denim jackets bigger, which I am glad I did!

Arm candy wise, I had a new corally Olivia Burton watch, especially picked to match the co-ord, adding an additional Olivia Jane scrunchie and Topshop flower hair band to jazz things up a bit!

And of course I used my new red, beautiful, Grafea to finish it all off!