If you've been around here a while, you'll know that for the past year I have been a huge Katy Perry enthusiast. This of course meant I had to get a ticket to the Prismatic Tour, and in full Katy fashion, dress up!

I basically based my outfit on Prism's album cover with the pastels and holographic-ness! I also rolled around in glitter and dyed my hair turqouise and pink! I'll review the performance, but basically if I was Angel, I would have lost my soul, as for the first time I think I experienced true happiness... (Sorry Sci-Fi nerd reference!)

The hair is not chalk, it was achieved by a spray Toni & Guy gave me, I have linked it as I've had SO many questions on it.

The gorgeous two piece is by Choies, I sized up and got the M - which was a perfect fit, likewise the sweater you see me holding.
The shoes are still available from Pretty Little Thing, which they so kindly sent me for Katy ...however the bag is no longer available and was from Zara last summer!

My friend Jenny also dressed up as Katy (from the Dark Horse video) so I have linked her if you want to stalk/follow her!