Definitely more of an autumn look, but I had to blog this amazing jacket! It is size XL believe it or not (Chinese sizes astound me) which I would say is probably a UK 12? Regardless I like it oversized, and it leaves more room for layering during the winter. It's made from a wool blend, but looks a lot like suede! It has a very Acne, high fashion, feel to it and it's not like I already have 10000 pink coats/jackets, is it? ...oh wait!

You may notice my curls look a little more fuller too... that is because I was sent the Dirty Looks full head extensions to try out! I have the 24"-26" full head set in Paparazzi Highlights and I really can't fault it. My hair is already long and fairly thick, but these really transformed it! My thinner ends became thicker, my hair felt fuller and healthier and damn, look how many extra curls I got?! Who cares if it was just an illusion I later clipped out? Never have I swished my hair so confidently! 
You get a box full of strips numbered (up to 9 perhaps?) and there is a diagram on their website showing you exactly where to clip them. 
I only have clips 1, 2 and 3 in here, as I found that gave me more than enough hair- but obviously if you are using the set for length, you would clip them all in. For an event or special occasion I would clip them all in, as it would add additional bouncy layers for me! 

Shoes wise I am wearing my Zara sliders as I thought they matched my new jacket perfectly, and the rest is all black errrrrrthing. The jeans are my new favourites. They're super soft, highwaisted and I love the ripped knee detailing. I didn't size up and just ordered my usual 8. They are non-stretch though and it was quite a snug fit, so if you have any doubts, do size up! The jumper is also Missguided, just a classic staple, roll neck, comfy black jumper. Is it bad I'm already thinking about my autumn wardrobe already?!?!?