First of all, sorry I look so grumpy in these haha... I was legitimately grumpy and sad because I was having a 'fat day' and thought my legs looked like sausages! Thankfully I'm over that traumatic morning now. Pork meat aside (I am now a vegetarian now guys!) this is a favourite outfit of mine, mainly because we all know how much I love pink.

Pretty Little Thing won my heart again with these cropped jeans and floral waistcoat, I imagined they'd look good together and hey, they did! Well, I at least think they do... and instagram agrees... soo... majority rules! I annoyingly sized up in the jeans thinking they'd come up small but they're now very large on my waist. If they were more figure hugging I could wear them with a crop, but unfortunately I'll have to invest in a belt first! They're super stretchy material so stick to your normal size if getting these!

The floaty top was a recent Topshop buy, which for £22 I don't think was that bad for Topshop! Just a summer staple for me.

I've finished the outfit off with my mini pink Grafea, pink Olivia Burton watch and my chunky, white Vagabond boots!




















Jeans: Pretty Little Thing